Here are a few tips for choosing the right designer jewellery.
• To highlight a small face and to show off a long neck, a good pair of long earrings are the best bet!
• If you have a short neck and a small face, stay away from these and stick to simple studs and small designs suiting you. Stunning Gemstone diamond earrings will look perfect.
• If you have a round and fuller face, go in for bigger ones but avoid circular ones and hoops at all costs since they will make your face appear even fuller.
• A long and slim face needs just the opposite. You need to stay away from long designs and try round ones to make the face appear wider.
• A heart shaped face needs to balance the sharp chin with chandelier. Try sterling silver diamond earrings that have tear drops at the bottom.
• If you want just a pair that goes well with any kind of occasion, go in for studs. They not only look good on any occasion but are also the most comfortable pieces to be worn on those petal like ears.
• Hoops have never and will never go out of fashion. They come in all sizes, styles, colors and materials. They look good when teamed with bangles on your wrist!
These are just a few tips for choosing the right kind of designs for your face type and for the occasion and celebration in question. These tips will make it easier for you to choose and flaunt your jewellery at its best; not because it is worth it, but because you deserve every bit of it!