Such tennis diamond bracelets are usually made from white gold, yellow gold and platinum. Many other metals have been used, but the glow and class is not maintained in this particle type, thus making it very costly. So the first and the foremost thing suggested are to set a proper budget then choose the diamond and the type of metal you want it in. Glittering tennis diamond bracelets made from white gold are a bit rigid then compared to yellow gold. The look and feel is same as platinum and so is the price range. On the other hand yellow gold is tending to be softer and a bit less expensive compared to platinum r white gold. Lastly, platinum is what they say best of the best. Bracelets made from platinum are very expensive the look and feel is as good as the money as well as they last long compared to any other metal and are easy to maintain too.
Now, let's sees some of the key things to keep in mind while buying tennis diamond bracelet:-
* Keep in mind that the claps or cup that hold the diamond, fits perfectly on the diamond.
* The diamond should fit perfectly on the clasp and should not move under any duress.
* Choice of metal is important according the choice of diamond.
* If diamond is harder than the metal should be as hard as possible or it might damage the metal and can even loose the diamond.
* Set the diamond as recommended by the jeweller.
* Cathedral and bezel are the two basic types of setting that the jewellers recommend.
* Keep the 4c’s in mind; colour, clarity, cut and carat are the main factors to be kept in mind.
* Buy proper bracelet according to the choice of metal and the diamond.
* If the charm of the bracelet doesn’t go with the look of diamond of metal then it ruins the whole bracelet.
* Also, always buy certified gold or diamonds when it comes to such tennis bracelets.
So, these are some of the things to keep in mind while buying tennis bracelets. Bracelets made from colourful unique diamonds are the choice of men and women these days. Tennis diamond bracelets are one such choice. They are new, different, versatile and very widely recommended. The prices all completely depended on the metal, diamond and the carat of the diamond you choose. There is not big market for cheaper tennis bracelets, but if you are willing to spend much more stack of cash, then you are in for a treat.